Golden Palace is an online casino licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. Founded in 1997, Golden Palace Casino has flourished in recent years and has witnessed a huge surge in the amount of people using the platform.
Sadly, the online casino is restricted in much of Europe and the United States. Countries such as Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, France, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey and more cannot play at Golden Palace.
However, for those that can play at Golden Palace, the site offers a wide range of games. From traditional table casino games such as Roulette and Poker to Live Casino and Slots games.
Online Slots Games
Golden Palace Casino offers over 150 Slots games. They offer the traditional three-reel fruit Slots as well as Slots games with fantasy or animal themes such as Thunderstruck I and its sequel Thunderstruck II, Great Griffin, Untamed Wolf Pack, Dino Might and the fun Dr Watts Up.
In addition to this, Golden Palace offers video Slots with licensed themes such as Playboy, Terminator II, Game of Thrones, Judge Dredd, Bridesmaids and Jurassic World. But if that isn’t enough for you and you actually want to play some progressive jackpot Slots, Golden Palace offers that too!
Some of the casino’s progressive jackpot games include Fruit Fiesta, Cash Splash 5 Reel, Fluffy Favourites Jackpot, Chilli Gold II and Irish Luck Jackpot. With all of this, there should be enough to keep every Slots player entertained.
Users are required to register at Golden Palace Casino before making any deposits and withdrawals. When players can do it, there are a variety of different payment options. The accepted payment methods include:
- Credit and Debit Cards: Members can deposit money using traditional debit and credit cards. When using this method, the money is available instantly so there’s no waiting around. They can also be used to withdraw money, though it takes several business days to fully process.
- Pay Via Phone: Users can also pay via phone, though it’s only available to UK customers. There’s a minimum deposit of £10 up to £30 every day and pay via phone will deduct a 15% process fee from your deposit. Pay via phone cannot be used to withdraw money.
- Paysafecard: Gamers can use Paysafecard, a prepaid card, to deposit money. Paysafecard is highly popular because users do not need to share private information when depositing money. There’s a deposit minimum of £10 and a maximum of £700. Paysafecard can be used to withdraw money but will take several days to process.
- Trustly: This service allows users to make online payments quickly and safely over the internet. However, there’s a deposit limit of £20 and a maximum of £700.
- Zimpler: A Swedish mobile payment service which uses your mobile phone for registration. Zimpler allows users to make quick payments from their mobile phone, though they do have a deposit limit of €20.
- Ecopayz: Anyone with an ecoAccount can make payments quickly. It’s free to open one and the service is incredibly secure and safe. There is a minimum deposit of £20. In addition, Ecopayz can be used to withdraw money.
- Neteller: A fast and secure online transaction service which allows users to deposit money into their Golden Palace Casino account with ease.
- Skrill: A global payment service players can use for transferring money over the web. It’s free to use and Skill is offered at over 20,000 online shops! Skrill can also be used to withdraw money, though it may take around 5 working days.
Golden Palace Casino also accepts iDEAL, SOFORT, GIROPAY, QIWI, WebMoney, bank transfers and Euteller as payment methods. Most methods accepts British pounds and Euros, and a few even accept dollars.
Golden Palace Casino also offers a rudimentary customer support service. Clicking the ‘Contact Us’ page allows users to email the online casino at firstname.lastname@example.org. If players require a speedier response, they can always use the casino’s live chat feature, though you need to be registered to do so. Strangely, there seems to be no phone number to contact.
Golden Palace Casino’s website may feel a tad outdated, but they certainly do offer a variety of games. It’ll be hard for users to get bored with the amount that’s on offer and the casino has also incorporated a number of payment options, so there’s something for everyone. Their customer support, however, can be improved, simply by adding a phone number.