Mansion Group’s Casino.com is an online casino that offers a huge variety of games. Licensed by the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, the Italy’s Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato (AAMS) and the UK Gambling Commission.
Casino.com was founded back in 2008 and has been successfully growing ever since. However, it is restricted in Australia, Romania, Israel, Lithuania, Russia, Cyprus, Estonia, Portugal, Libya, Philippines, Slovenia, Hungary, US, Ireland, Ukraine.
Today, it offers over 300 different games including traditional table games Roulette, Blackjack and Poker, as well as Live Casino games and video Slots. So let’s take a closer look at what’s offered.
Online Slots Games
Casino.com has a huge range of mobile slot games, over 200 in fact. Along with the traditional three-reel fruit slots, Casino.com offers licensed video slots such as American Dad!, Justice League, RoboCop, The Mask of Zorro, Man of Steel and Britain’s Got Talent.
Alongside this, they feature fantasy and animal-themed slots such as Sultan’s Gold, Safari Heat, Wild Games and Miss Fortune. If that isn’t enough for you, Casino.com also has progressive jackpots which offer users the chance to win a huge sum of money.
They include Grease, Jackpot Giant, Age of the Gods, Frankie Dettori and Gold Rally.
Like most other online casinos, Casino.com offers a wide variety of payment options for users. They include:
- PayPal: Members can use PayPal to deposit money into and withdraw money from their casino accounts. Deposits are instant once they’ve been completed properly. In addition, Casino.com does NOT charge any extra fees for transactions made on Casino.com.
- Credit and Debit cards: Users can use the traditional credit and debit cards to deposit and withdraw money. Once completed, the transactions appear immediately and Casino.com does NOT charge any additional fees for these transactions.
- Neteller: This E-Wallet is also offered as a payment option. Members can use Neteller to deposit and withdraw money into their casino accounts. The deposit will be processed quickly, but the withdrawal may take some time.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is another payment option available to users. Players can only use this to deposit money. You cannot use Paysafecard to withdraw money and if users wish to do so, they’ll have to withdraw money using a different payment method.
- Entropay: A prepaid virtual debit card, Entropay allows users to deposit and withdraw money. Members can use as many Entropay cards as they want but can only withdraw to a card that made a recent successful deposit.
- EcoCard: Another prepaid card that gamers can use to deposit and withdraw money. The transactions are processed quickly, and its incredibly safe to use this payment method. In addition, Casino.com does NOT charge any additional fees when using this method.
- Skrill: This EWallet is a highly popular payment method. Deposits show up immediately and withdrawals are also processed quickly when using Skrill. Casino.com doesn’t charge any additional fees when using this method, but Skrill may so it’s important to check with them.
- Ecopayz: Players can sign up to Ecopayz and use their Eco account to deposit money quickly and efficiently. It’s also completely safe!
- E-Citadel: A popular EWallet, E-Citadel allows users to deposit and withdraw money. However, players can only withdraw money to the card if it recently made a successful deposit. Casino.com does not charge fees for this transaction.
In addition to this, Casino.com accepts currencies of Australian dollars, Euros, Hong Kong dollars, Canadian dollars, New Zealand dollars, British pounds, Swiss francs, Swedish kronor, Norwegian kroner, Japanese yen, US dollars and Danish kroner.
It’s also easy to contact Casino.com’s customer support team should you encounter any problems. Players can call one of two numbers to chat to someone:
Alternatively, players can email the support team through an online form in which players are required to provide their email address, any documents supporting the question as well as additional details. There’s also a live chat feature which many gamers may prefer using for getting a speedy response.
Casino.com clearly cares about their players. The casino offers a huge range of games and payment methods. They also take customer service seriously, as evidenced by the numerous ways a player can contact the support team. The only downside to this casino, is how it’s restricted in so many different countries, including much of Europe, Asia and the US.